Overall we strongly advise that clients have full personal travel insurance that covers for the refund of monies paid in case either party cancels the tour for any reason. If you, the client, must cancel your reservation, your cancellation fee will be determined according to the following formula:
For all Standard Tours*:
|Number of days prior to trip start||Cancellation fee per person|
|90+ days||Admin expenses**|
|60-89 days||Deposit paid|
|45-59 days||50% of tour price|
|15-44 days||70% of tour price|
|0-14 days||No refund|
* Please note that deposits may vary for Custom Tours, depending on the itinerary & destination.
** Bank fees and any tour costs incurred by the company as a result of the cancellation. (Examples of costs which may be deducted include non-refundable purchases of specific equipment and cancellation fees for accommodation or services).
Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies. Please note:
- There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a trip early
- Single supplements are considered part of the trip price and are subject to cancellation fees
- Flandrien Academy reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as needed
- Flandrien Academy is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled trips, such as airline tickets
- Guests who fail to provide signed “Release of Liability and Assumption of All Risks” and personal information forms prior to trip departure will not be allowed to join the trip and the cancellation policy applies
We regret that we cannot be held responsible for incidental/consequential costs or expenses you may incur as a result of any changes or cancellations. No compensation is payable for minor changes.
On the rare occasions when we, Flandrien Academy, must cancel a trip, all payments received to date will be 100% refunded, which constitutes full settlement. There will be absolutely no deductions.